Are you also on fire for event organization?
We at XFAIR are also demanding. Because we don’t just see ourselves as the industry leader when it comes to performance. We also want to be at the top as an employer. That’s what the entire XFAIR team stands for.
What sets us apart? We are a young team with very different backgrounds, both professionally and personally. Accordingly, we are open to new colleagues and look forward to the impulses they bring to the company. Every member of the team can contribute and make us even more successful with their ideas.
What is important for us? We are looking for team members who are as passionate about trade fair and event organization as we are. Because in addition to appropriate professional qualifications, it is passion that promotes innovative thinking. And that, in turn, is the basis of XFAIR’s success and industry leadership.
Software Developer C#.NET (m,f,d)
XFAIR is a leading provider of trade fairs in the fields of IT, telecommunications and guest management.
To strengthen our dynamic team, we are looking for engineers with a Full Stack developer set of skills who will develop the existing codebase as well as design and deliver new solutions. In this position you will work on different projects for developing Frontend as well as Backend applications, while working in a modern, agile software development environment.
- University engineering degree (TU or HS, with degree of M.Sc.) or an education in software developer or related field.
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP and REST WebServices.
- Advanced SQL programming capabilities (MS-SQL).
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and/or CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less.
- Very good English skills (spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Angular.
- Knowledge of Server programming: Web application security, HTTP headers, session handling, etc.
- Ajax Toolkit.
- WCF, WPF.
What’s In It for you
- Flexible working environment, providing opportunities for hybrid or remote work, based on the role
- Access to a wide variety of trainings
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits plans
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programs
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
- Time off for life’s important events
XFAIR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Please send your application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone (089 / 3090968-13), email (email@example.com).
Warehouse Operative (m/f/d)
XFAIR GmbH is a globally operating trade fair service provider in the fields of IT, telecommunications, and event management located in Unterschleißheim. Our customers are leading international companies from various industries. We offer you a modern workplace in a young, expanding company with a varied, interesting range of tasks.
- Receiving and unloading goods
- Processing of incoming goods from various external suppliers
- Picking customer orders
- Relocating goods
- Storing and retrieving goods
- Inventory management
- Issuing and returning devices
- Inventory control/stock-taking
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Thorough and tidy working method
- Communication and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents including CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)89 3090968-13.
Application as an intern
We are continuously looking for interns from commercial as well as IT and communications-related educational backgrounds and courses of study. With an internship you will not only get to know the industry of trade fair and event organization, but also our company.
And believe us, it’s worth it! We look forward to welcoming you to our young and highly motivated team and to rocking the next events together with you!
You are welcome to send us your application with a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae as well as references by e-mail to email@example.com.
Even though we do not currently have any vacancies advertised, we are very interested in your unsolicited application. Basically, we are looking for support for our work in trade fair and event organization at regular intervals. As a full-service provider with our own event management software (EMS), we employ specialists in IT and communications technology as well as in event management.
You are welcome to send us your informative application with cover letter, detailed CV and references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.